This term stands for Superior Labrum Anterior Posterior lesion or tear. The labrum is a rim of cartilage that surrounds the glenoid (socket). The labrum aids in the stability of the shoulder. At the top part (at 12 O’clock) the long head of biceps tendon inserts onto the labrum.
Traction injuries or repetitive over-head movements lead to tears in the labrum on either side of the 12 O’Clock position.
This presents with pain and clicking. Diagnosis is difficult as the specialist tests are not specific. An MR arthrogram (MRI with injection of a dye) is often required.
There are different grades of tears.
Treatment can be conservative with analgesia and activity modification. If this fails surgery can be performed for certain tears.
- Where to buy combivent 100mcg in south carolina online
- Where to buy levaquin 250mg in quebec online
- Where to buy ondansetron in virginia online
- Canada shipping xalatan
- Georgia shipping remeron 7.5mg
- Sherbrooke shipping donepezil 5mg
- Where to buy xalatan in canada online
- Where to buy abilify 10mg in topeka
- Where to buy zithromax 1000mg in frankfort
- Buy farxiga 5mg from home